Friday, August 29, 2008

Pretty composition

I really love this picture....it's probably not everyones cup of tea, but I think it's quite a clever combination of objects- what appears to be a very ancient (japanese?) room divider, a beautiful aqua drum stool, a colourful abstract painting and some pale pink roses.....I have some just like these in my bedroom (fake). The colours all work so well together. This picture proves that combining seemingly mis-matched items of different styles can still create a successful display!

3 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

Hi Zoe, How lovely that you have started a blog. It's just beautiful! I will learn heaps and no doubt receive daily inspiration from you. You certainly have a wonderful mentor too. I have added you and Kate to my blog roll and I will do a post on your blogs next week to introduce you to all my friends. Have a great weekend. A-M xx

lily-g said...

love the pictures and I'm so glad I converted you to blue and you have converted me to green xxx

Oliveaux said...

Thanks for your comments and the introduction to your blog - such beautiful images! I loved chatting with you the other day and will catch up again soon...shall be now regularly visiting your 'journal'. Amanda x