Sunday, January 2, 2011

An Autumn Wedding....




After an intense year of study, I am now ready to throw myself head-first into my art practice again. Oh how I've missed all things creative. However, being engaged is a slight distraction, albeit a good one, with a wedding in May to plan for! I must say I am enjoying the planning process so far. I am enlisting the help of my talented Graphic Designer friend Melanie to design our wedding invites. Above are some images that give you an idea of the sort of theme we're going for!

3 comments:

Sharolyn said...

Hooray Zoe, you're back! I really like the 2nd one. Cute little birds and flowers. Happy planning. Congratulations on the engagement! Good on Peter for popping the question and being so constant this last year especially. If I can offer a small piece of advice - wedding planning is fun but can get hectic and painful so remember a wedding is just one day in a lifetime. It will be so busy it will likely be a blur. Make it special but don't go nuts in the process. Enjoy making and creating again! xo

Melanie said...

Can't wait to get started on these with you Zoe! It will be so much fun! (I see you have the new blog header up too! :-))

Anonymous said...

"An Autumn Wedding...." Its amazing designing its looking great. Plastic Business Cards