Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sarah-Jessica Parker's table!

This is a picture of Sarah-Jessica Parker's table in her house at the Hamptons. We had a great book in-store a while ago, (can't quite remember the neme of it!) that showed the interiors of many different so-called 'celebrity' houses, and I remember being all excited at the thought of posting some images of SJP's house, and then the book sold and I was sad.....but I just found it on google so all is ok now! I love this picture, mainly because of the black mis-matched chairs. I think the fact that they are all completely different in design makes such a bold statement and creates so much interest....and how unusual (in a good way) is the blue pendant light? x x

5 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

Hi Zoe, it is nice to see that she doesn't have matching everything like a lot of celebs have...she is human after all! Have a great weekend, Ness xx

The House That A-M Built said...

Stunning!... and the blue light almost says, "I am not afraid to be different"! A-M xx

vicki archer said...

Hello Zoe,
Thank you for stopping by French Essence and your lovely comment. I am very happy to have found your blog (it is fab by the way) and I am always loving anything to do with SJP.
I look forward to reading more.... xv

Porchlight Interiors said...

Hi Zoe, just found you blog - it's gorgeous! Love this dining room - the black mismatched chairs are just perfect. Tracey x

Anna O'Reilly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! ^_^ I love yours as well. I've been wanting to have mismatched dining chairs for some time now... this is a good inspiration.