Saturday, September 13, 2008

White on white




This week I have been in love with and hugely inspired by white on white images. There's just something about white interiors that is so appealing for me (and for many others of course!)- it is such a clean and fresh look, it is very classic and timeless, is the best colour scheme for maximising the use of light, and acts as a great canvas for adding bursts of colour. The word 'refreshing' comes to mind! I absolutely adore the wallpaper in the second image- so soft and delicate. The set of drawers and mirror in the final image are also beautiful.....

4 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

Beautiful Zoe. As you know I am a devotee of white...but I do love a hint of colour here and there - sometimes!! Ness xx

Oliveaux said...

Lovely pictures Zoe, I always find white so calm and relaxing. Hope you are having a great week!

Katrina said...

Hi Zoe, thanks for visiting me! I love white on white too and will have having lots of this in my new home. Can't wait to see more of the images you find.

cathypentonatelier said...

Sooooooooooo Love the 3rd and 4th images just gorgeous...Luv cxx